The following instructions describe how to use the calendar date selector used when setting the date span for your rental purchases.
Placing a Single-Day reservation
1. Start your selection by clicking on the day you would like you rental period to begin. You can use the arrows to the left or right of the month name to switch between months. The square on that date will turn blue to indicate it is selected.
2. Click on Book Now to complete your reservation.
Placing a Multi-day reservation
1. If you are interested in renting the item for multiple consecutive days, click on the day you would like your rental to begin. The box will turn blue indicating the beginning date is selected. Then click on the start day you would like your rental to end. You will notice a span of green squares that go from the start date to the end date. The booking cost will update to reflect the multiple days and also any discounts that apply.
*** Note: Rentals are unavailable to start or end on Sunday when Carlson is closed. Your reservation can span over Sunday as long as it doesn’t start or end that day. ***
2. Click Book Now to complete your reservation.
Items to Note
- Some rental items have minimum or maximum rental durations that may impact the way you are able to interact with the calendar selector.
- Rentals are unavailable to start or end on Sunday when Carlson is closed. Your reservation is able to span over Sunday as long as it doesn’t start or end that day.
- Rental inventory on some items is limited. If the square for a day is gray, this indicates that there is no additional inventory for that day.